Security & Privacy
Privacy and security are core values at Vibratorwand.com. For 20+ years, we have been trusted by our customers to offer a secure shopping environment and discreet shipping. We are committed to ensuring your privacy and security in all aspects of our business, at all times – with NO exceptions.
- Plain Brown Box Wrapping
- No Catalogs Mailed To You
- No sharing of your information
- Safe & Secure Shopping Environment
How are you protected?
1. Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Technology
When you place orders or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. This means that when you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number, phone number, or other potentially sensitive information), the secure socket layer (SSL) encrypts this information with the best encryption software in the industry. The information is encrypted on your computer, sent through Internet as jumbled code, and decoded on TooTimid.com’s secure server. It cannot be read in transit.
2. Sophisticated Firewall Technology
All customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access by sophisticated firewall technology.
3. Restricted Access
Access to all users’ information – not just sensitive information – is restricted in our office. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, our billing department or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information and then only to the information that is relevant to their role. All employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices.
4. No Selling or Trading of Personal Information
We will not release your name, street address, telephone number or e-mail address without your consent. We use the information we collect about you to process orders and to provide a more personalized experience.
SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address, phone number and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send. We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
Q: How do you get my consent?
A: When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, provide your email address, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and it may be used to contact or identify you.
If you no longer wish to receive marketing emails from us, simply unsubscribe by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in the footer of the email. You may also email us directly at: [email protected].
Q: How do I withdraw my consent?
A: If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at [email protected].
Google Analytics: Google Analytics usesies that are stored on your computer to facilitate an analysis of your use of our website. The information generated by these cookies, such as time, place, and frequency of your visits to our site, including IP address, is transmitted to Google’s location in the U.S. and stored there. Google states that your IP address will never be associated with other data held by Google.
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
Payment:When you place orders or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. This means that when you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number, phone number, or other potentially sensitive information), the secure socket layer (SSL) encrypts this information with the best encryption software in the industry. The information is encrypted on your computer, sent through Internet as jumbled code, and decoded on vibratorwand.com’s secure server. It cannot be read in transit.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
SECTION 4 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
- In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
- We want to inform our users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
- We work with an independent customer review company called Trust Pilot. Once your order is complete, they will send you an email asking you to rate your experience shopping with us.
SECTION 5 - SECURITY
- To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
- If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
- Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
- Session Cookies – We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies – We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies – We use Security Cookies for security purposes.