The www.vibratorwand.com website may contain content that some users might find objectionable and is intended for mature persons only. You can use our website only if you are over the age of 18 years old.
You must not
● republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
● sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
● show any material from the website in public;
● reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
● edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
● redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
● You grant to vibratorwand.com a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media.
● You also grant to vibratorwand.com the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
● Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or vibratorwand.com or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
● You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
●Vibratorwand.com reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on vibratorwand.com’s servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
● Notwithstanding vibratorwand.com’s rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, vibratorwand.com does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to vibratorwand.com’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, vibratorwand.com may take such action as vibratorwand.com deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
Vibratorwand.com may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with vibratorwand.com’s rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
You hereby indemnify vibratorwand.com and undertake to keep vibratorwand.com indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by vibratorwand.com to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of vibratorwand’s legal advisers) incurred or suffered by vibratorwand.com arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Vibratorwand.com may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.